Macy’s Hiring… made easy.
How? you ask. Well. DCM and Macy’s are partnering up to facilitate transport from Greenville to Macy’s, in Secaucus.
- When: 4 Occurrences!
- Thursday, September 25th — completed
- Tuesday, September 27th — completed
- Tuesday, October 4th — completed
- Tuesday, October 11th — completed
- Time: 9 AM – 12 PM
- Where: 20 Greenville Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07305
- Meet at: St. Paul the Apostle Community Room
Macy’s is hosting it’s seasonal hiring event! They are looking to help candidates in the community apply to their open jobs. Macy’s will be offering interviews and positions on the spot! Don’t miss this opportunity. Join us as we offer this wonderful opportunity. Easy access will be provided between Secaucus and Greenville in order to facilitate job interviews at Macy’s.
From Seasonal Hiring opportunities to generous donations of Back To School supplies and now the organization of a Clothing Drive, Macy’s just keeps on giving!
- Thursday, September 25th (closed)
- Tuesday, September 27th (closed)
- Tuesday, October 4th (closed
- Tuesday, October 11th (closed)
- Proper I-9 Acceptable Documents – Original – No Copies – NOT Expired (See attachment)
- Age 18 and over
- Can lift up to 50 lbs. Able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Most seasonal jobs available now are dealing with loading and unloading trucks
- EX: Seasonal warehouse associate
- Access to email and knowing the password – needed for the process of accepting the job offer (when extended).
Here is a link to the job description and application: https://ebwh.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/requisitions/preview/REQ_216448/?location=Secaucus%2C+NJ%2C+United+States&locationId=300000002931887&locationLevel=city&mode=location&radius=0&radiusUnit=MI
For any questions, please email [email protected] AND [email protected] in the same email. We hope to see you Monday!